We have a very urgent Full–time requirement for a Business Analyst for the location of Irving, TX.
If you are interested please share your updated resume and contact details.
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Irving, TX
- Experience with data acquisition and reporting of regulatory reports (including CCAR, prudential forms) at the global level (mostly NAM & LATAM).
- Experience with Balance Sheet PnL Reporting, Financial Reporting Adjustments, Process Mapping – Existing Go To
- A business analyst needs to interact with business users, understand the regulatory forms, analyze the data requirements, provide assistance in creating the business rules and also assist in testing.
- The job requires a very good understanding of the finance domain to quickly understand the regulatory instructions for form submission along with data extraction and analysis.
- Seasoned business analyst with 5 – 8 years of experience
- Excellent understanding of the finance domain
- Previous work experience on regulatory reporting (CCAR, BCBS 239, Prudential reporting) will be preferred.
- Hands–on experience of understanding and analyzing data
- Must have a basic understanding of SQL
- Excellent understanding of MS excel
- Should have excellent communication skills (written + verbal) as the job requires extensive interaction with business users, stakeholders, and senior client management.
Mississippi Consultants LLP
E–mail: | W eb : http://www. mississippiconsultants.net– provided by Dice