Sales Support Administrator
- Build your career your way
- Career progressing opportunity
- Be part of an organisation with many different career opportunities to explore
Role Location: Level 45, 55 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Role Type: Permanent
Shift Schedule: Full-time, 40hrs/week
This role is responsible to support the Wealth Connect team in understanding and identifying business and performance trends, using this data to provide insights and opinions to leaders, as well as the administrative and processing activities. Whilst managing BAU activities such as workforce management capabilities and communications with internal stakeholders, the role will also focus on the continuous improvement of processes to deliver CX/BX efficiencies or solutions, and improve the overall performance of the Wealth Connect Business.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to provide insights.
- Proven track record of leading people in contact centre, or similar teams, to deliver exceptional customer experience.
- Strategic thinking - The ability to find insights, understands business implications, and presents a proposal to improve business performance.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs.
- High level of developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Sound understanding of regulatory framework and risk management.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS104399.