Fund Reconciliations Assistant
- Full time
Leading international investment house is looking to strengthen its Funds Control team in London by recruiting an additional Funds Reconciliations Assistant to look after the financial and administrative monitoring of the private equity portfolios of Secondary, Early Secondary and Primary funds.
Leading international investment house with a focus on private equity portfolios.
Working as part of a team in Fund Control, your duties will include:
- Monitoring daily cash flows
- Understand the financial cash flows and oversee administrators on accounting treatment
- Input the information in the IT systems (Efront, Business Objects)
- Managing cash
- Reconcile and analyse the cash positions to recommend distributions of capital calls
- Follow up of hedging contracts and FX gain/loss
- Preparing reportings
- Weekly cash meetings
- Management reports
- Support the financial officers in valuation and financial statements
- Manage the debt related tasks (covenants, reporting, repayments, interest calculation)
- Participate in projects to improve processes and interactions with the administrators
Graduate in Finance or Accounting ideally.
Excellent reconciliations skills ideally with cash flows
Good Excel (pivot tables, v look ups)
Strong interpersonal skills
Competitive salary and bonus and benefits.
Potential for study support of the CFA or CIMA or ACCA