HR & Payroll Specialist
HR & Payroll Specialist / Human Resources / Finance / Haywards Heath
Our client based in Haywards Heath are seeking a HR & Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis.
As HR & Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Keep up to date with legislative changes and statutory regulations.
- Support the HR team with ad hoc tasks and projects
- Deliver end-to-end payroll
- Ensure accuracy in payroll calculations.
- Reconcile payroll and all associated payments.
- Create monthly pension contribution schedule, including amendments to contributions and submit for payment
- Ensure correct processing and update of employee tax codes, preparing and reporting P11D, P60, P45
- Maintain staff records in line with payroll processing to include Give as You Earn, Season Ticket Loans and Cycle to Work Schemes.
- Review all related payroll processes and procedures to ensure they are current, compliant and accurate.
The ideal candidate has previous knowledge of working in a busy HR and payroll function.
£26-27,000 plus benefits