Our well known client in Brighton is currently looking for a AP Supervisor to help supervise 2 AP Assistants.
Our client is an established well known multi site organisation based in the UK. This role is in Central Brighton.
- the purchases of the company are accurately recorded and that suppliers to the company are paid accurately and in a timely manner;
- the integrity of the company bank account records are maintained to the highest standard;
- the roll out of a purchase order system is completed successfully;
- authorised staff expenses are paid on a timely basis in accordance with the Company Expenses Policy;
- the corporate credit card accounts are reconciled regularly and all transactions accounted for promptly.
- process high volumes of data accurately and at speed;
- enjoy being part of a team working in a fast-paced atmosphere;
- communicate clearly and have the ability to form and maintain good relationships both with internal and external partners;
- have a keen eye for detail and enjoy problem solving;
- lead and develop a team effectively;
- be able to work to deadlines;
Up to £25,000 + additional benefits