Successful Haywards Heath organisation looking for a Payroll Advisor to come and join their team. A role which will suit someone looking to work within a warm, hard working team.
A large, dynamic business which operates internationally and is very established in their sector. This role falls within a forward thinking payroll department based in Haywards Heath and is looking for an individual with previous payroll expertise to join as a Payroll Advisor.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Liaise with departments to ensure payroll data is received on time
- Ensure all payroll and department deadlines are met
- Process and Input payroll data accurately into the payroll system - fortnightly and monthly
- Assess company expenses for P11d purposes on a monthly basis
- Update, maintain & calculate Occupational Sick Pay, Statutory payments including SSP SMP and SPP
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous Payroll experience.
- Have past experience using SAP is preferable.
- Be Hard working, dedicated approach to work.
- Be happy to work in Haywards Heath.
A permanent position within an excellent business as a Payroll Advisor.