A great permanent opportunity for a full time Management Accountant role based in Cheetham Hill.
Working for a successful, growing and dynamic organisation. Based in a friendly and personable team.
This role is reporting into the Head of Finance.
The duties include:
- Balance Sheet Control Account Reconciliations
- Complete period end spreadsheets to enable the production of the period end accounts
- Review of cash reconciliation
- Preparation of revenue reconciliations
- Timely preparation of monthly invoices
- Code and forward invoices/cheque request and statements to AP
- Scan expense forms to payroll
- Update control account spreadsheets
- Produce information and adhoc reports for managers/directors as and when required
- Assist the FC and HoF as and when required
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA - Essential
- Have strong MS Excel skills - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £32,000 to £38,000 per annum + Pension