My client are seeking a part-qualified Financial accountant with vast experience in a similar role to come in and oversee the department.
My client are a medical service and equipment provider. Currently in the market for a part-qualified Financial accountant to oversee their financial function.
- Gather and monitor key financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organise internal audits
- Analyse and investigate cost centre expenditure with Regional Controllers and cost centre owners.
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Analyse financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- part-qual ACCA or CIMA
- Competitive Salary
- permanent financial accountant role