Reporting to the Group Financial Controller this role supports the Group financial consolidation and reporting process, including the preparation of the Group's monthly management accounts. This is a new role in the Group Finance Team.
Our client is an exciting, world leading technology business. They have a excellent reputation for their design, testing and manufacturing.
The Group Accountant will:
- Liaise with the Group's external audit team as part of their audit of the Group's financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts, periodic financial forecasts and annual budgets.
- Assist the reporting entities in their completion of their monthly reporting.
- Produce the Group's monthly management accounting pack and other monthly reporting packs issued to the Group Board and Executive Management Board.
- Provide financial analysis of the Group's financial results
- Assess the impact of new accounting standards on the Group.
- Ensure adherence to the Group's financial policies by its reporting entities, including participation in on site reviews.
- Assist in maintaining the Group's reporting chart of accounts including the calculation of its financial KPIs.
- Assist with other ad-hoc special financial projects as required.
The Group Accountant:
- Should be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Technically proficient in IFRS
- Team player, receptive to ideas. Shares information and keeps key stakeholders informed
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Motivated to get things done and strives to exceed expectations
- Experience of working with multi-currency consolidations.
Basic salary up to £55,000 + additional benefits