- Location: Flexible within any NRW office
- Grade & Salary: 7 - £36,867
- Post Number: 201670
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Work Pattern: Full time, 37 hours
- Application Closing Date: 29 September 2019
The post holder will be the key point of professional financial management advice for designated 'Heads of Business/ Service', guiding them through the prioritisation of resources to activities and place ensuring that NRW is able to best use the resources to meet its corporate objectives, tackling difficult financial decisions, within funding stream constraints, in the short and medium term.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified CCAB approved qualification or qualified by experience.
- Experience working within Finance environment at a professional level.
- Knowledge of 'Managing Welsh Public Money' Principles & HMT's 'Classification of Receipts'.
- Understand a wide range of our business and environmental activities.
- Understand, interpret and provide advice and solutions on technical and complex financial matters and communicate the results to non-finance staff in an understandable and engaging way.
- Knowledge and understanding of our Finance Scheme of Delegation with an ability to advise others.
For more information please visit our website via the apply button below.