Interim Financial Controller
- Management Position for Not for Profit education provider
- Immediate availability is desired.
Michael Page Fiance are pleased to be supporting a reputable education provider in Bristol, to appoint an Interim Financial Controller in to their team. This role requires a start date before October, therefore immediate or quick availability is essential.
- Managing a small finance function, with some indirect line management across the organisation
- Act in a Number 1 in Finance capacity, reporting to the board.
- Able to think strategically to ensure the direction of the organisation is in mind when making key decisions.
- Due to the small nature of the team, be able and willing to get involved in the detail as needed.
- Experienced in budgeting and forecasting, financial planning, preparing management accounts and financial statements.
- Qualified accountant
- Demonstrable experience working as a contractor and have the ability to hit the ground running with handing over from a permanent member of staff.
- Team management experience
- Previous experience working in the education sector would be very advantageous.
- Competitive day rate.
Please call Sophie from Michael Page on 01179271443 for more information. Or email sophiewillis (at) michaelpage.com