Senior Financial Accountant - 12 FTC
Senior Accountant - 12 FTC
- Multinational property company, 12 FTC with a strong view to go permanent
- Fast paced role within a collaborative team environment
- Interviews will take place this week and immediate start
Our client is a globally recognized property business in the heart of Sydney CBD. They are looking to hire an experienced Senior Accountant for an initial 12 FTC contract with the possibility to be made permanent for a high performer. You will have the opportunity to work with a large and talented finance team and work with a variety of stakeholders across the business. Due to the nature of the role, immediately available candidates will be highly favoured
- Preparing month end/quarter end full balance sheet and P&L reconciliations for several corporate entities
- Preparing the Quarterly reporting management packs in IFRS and USGAAP
- Preparing half/full year general purpose financial statements and completing banking covenants calculations and reporting requirements each half year
- Preparing monthly standard, recurring and non-recurring GL journal entries
- Assist with managing junior Finance staff members (graduates and interns), coaching and delegating, reviewing their work to ensure appropriate quality output
- Document existing processes and procedures for key business activities
- Working with Internal audit for SOX controls testing
- Working with external auditors on financial statement audits
- CA/ CPA/ ACCA Qualified or nearly qualified
- Minimum 3-5 years accounting experience within in Property, Construction & Infrastructure will be highly favoured.
- Strong financial reporting and month end experience is essential.
- Strong prioritization and excellent time management skills
- Be a team player and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good planning & organization skills and a willingness to be hands on.
- A confident communicator with strong leadership skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Please apply online or direct to Anuj.Sabharwal@hudson.com