Finance assistant supporting the investment and management of a portfolio of businesses.
One of Europe's leading private equity firms, investing over £15 billion in 33 businesses since 1994.
Banking and treasury
- Updating and maintenance of cashbooks for all UK bank accounts.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations for all UK bank accounts.
- Expense Management system
- Monthly expense processing
- Prepare and reconcile supplier payments
- Tracking of payment approval memos
- Preparation and issue of advisory fee and cost recharge invoices for UK corporate entity
- Day to day responsibility of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Prepare workings for monthly VAT Return
- 1-2 years experience is essential
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- A pro-active approach to problem solving and ability to work in a wider time
- Strong analytical, numerical and IT skills (including Excel and Outlook)
- £30,000-£35,000 plus benefits
- Full Study Support
- Ability to work for a continuously growing business