- Be part of a collaborative team of Technology Sourcing
- Provide sound commercial advice to internal clients
- Have a client-centric mindset to deliver commercial value and manage risk
About The Role
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent
Technology Sourcing Managers are responsible for the end to end delivery of strategic sourcing initiatives within a given commodity group and vendor segment. They shall initiate the development and execution of sourcing strategies relating to major transactions and programmes of work. They interact with internal stakeholders including project, business, technology, legal, Sourcing Business Partner, and Vendor Management in order to facilitate sourcing outcomes. Sourcing Managers have the ability manage multiple sourcing projects simultaneously. They possess strong process knowledge and commercial acumen, and lead all negotiations they are involved in. They are effective in dealing with senior stakeholders from both ANZ and vendor organisations. Sourcing Managers provide an objective lens to contracting third parties.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Advanced Strategic sourcing expert with exceptional negotiation skills across product, services and software. Outstanding ability to draft agreements and statements of work and conduct RFP’s.
- Understanding and applying contract law principles, the development agreements.
- Courses or qualifications from Corp Executive Board, CIPS/ CIPSA valued
- Degree qualified
- Advanced communication and strong presentation skills: internal/external client executives, communication skills with ability to reach consensus across category strategies, targets and savings commitment, presentation to executives
- Stakeholder Management: Established strong supplier relationships, experience managing relationships in a matrix org structure. Ability to gain stakeholder confidence and trust in order to lead sourcing events on behalf of the Bank.
- Strategic thinker. Effective, strategic with the ability to identify and exploit innovative concepts leading at a global level through complex projects. Ability to identify opportunities to deliver against targets in an often volatile or complicated environment.
- Strong project management expertise, ability to handle multiple urgent requirements in a high pressure environment, while ensuring on-time delivery. Extensive years sourcing project management experience
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.