NetSuite Accounts Assistant
Netsuite Accounts Assistant, 6mth contract, £25-30k based in The City of London.
My client is a leading financial information publisher and financial services analyst in the City of London. They are currently looking for an immediately available Netsuite Accounts Assistant.
- Manage all NetSuite queries from the Division to Finance, becoming the first point of contact for NetSuite for the Division.
- Escalate all issues identified with NetSuite workflow or functionality that require resolution to the Business Analyst.
- Propose potential solutions for identified issues to the Business Analyst that incorporate existing NetSuite functionality. Take ownership for implementing the agreed course of action.
- Provide training on NetSuite workflow and functionality to the Division.
- Attend NetSuite project meetings for the Record to Report (R2R), Purchase to Pay (P2P) and Order to Cash (O2C) work streams on behalf of F&PS Finance and feedback updates to the Business Analyst and wider Finance team.
The role will require the candidate to proactively collaborate across both the Division and Finance department, including working closely with Business Operations, Accounts Payable, Credit Control, Sales Ledger, Cashiers and the Global Finance Transformation project team.
- Experienced and competent user of NetSuite.
- Transactional accounts experience, ideally within Accounts Payable.
- Experienced in dealing with a high volume of transactions and queries.
- Knowledge of double entry book keeping and accounting principles. Experience of applying this knowledge in practice highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Organised, efficient and able to effectively prioritise own workload.
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Adept analytical skills.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Proactive team player with strong work ethic.
- Flexible "can do" and solution orientated attitude.
- Ability to establish and nurture effective professional relationships.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Achievement focused and accountable for results.
Immediate start as a Netsuite Accounts Assistant in a 6mth role working in a the Financial Services industry. The location is the City of London.
Salary is £25-30k
MUST HAVE NETSUITE EXPERIENCE