Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk due to internal growth to join their friendly Finance team. This role would suit someone who has had previous experience within an Accounts department, thrives in a busy environment and is studying their AAT.
My client is a creative, well respected, growing SME organisation located in Central Bristol. They provide study support, a relaxed working environment and fantastic benefits. Being a leader in their sector they've built up a strong reputation as being a brilliant place to work.
- Own and manage the end to end process resolving supplier queries
- To ensure invoices received from suppliers are processed daily
- Resolve customer queries to clear invoices for payment by liaising with both suppliers and contacts within the business.
- Support payment runs as required.
- Regularly undertake reconciliation of supplier statements, ensuring all suppliers are reconciled.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers so as to enable swift and accurate processing of invoices and timely settlement.
- Build relationships with stakeholders within the business.
- Engage with internal and external customers to provide support which meets their needs and helps them to understand accounts payable procedures.
- To undertake any other ad hoc request.
The successful candidate:
- Be used to dealing with large volume workloads and be able to work to deadlines
- An ability to communicate effectively and to build strong working relationships with both team members and internal clients
- IT literate
- Flexibility when required
- You will need to be accurate and organised with a good eye for detail
- Good level of education or equivalent work experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Working for a growing organisation
- Great working benefits
- Relaxed working environment