Finance Revenue Assistant
Leading Accountancy firm are on the lookout for an assistant revenue accountant to join their team in Milton Keynes.
Our client are a true market leader and part of the BIG4 within the UK. They have a track record of offering unrivalled progression opportunities and having a employee centric approach to all the work they do.
Finance Revenue Assistant Responsibilities:
- Review, capture & input of key data items
- Assistance with the preparation and distribution of billing guides to fee-earners and secretaries in accordance with agreed service standards
- Cancellation of invoices and preparing credit notes where necessary
- Set-up and maintain data for e-billed clients
- Submit bills to e-billing vendor systems
- Monitor and resolve any submitted bill queries
- Collation of details necessary for finance central dispatch & e-billing
- Prepare & send bills in line with agreed procedure
- Maintain necessary log & tracking of invoices sent & to send
- Liaise effectively with colleagues across all Offices to ensure a seamless service is provide to internal & external clients
- Provide support to the core credit control team when needed
Finance Revenue Assistant Requirements:
- Experience in a finance function gained in professional services
- Knowledge of Accounts Rules and VAT
- Confident manner
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work unsupervised and on one's own initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly PC literate with strong systems skills, particularly in Excel and ideally in Aderant Expert (or similar).
Whats on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Market leading training