Financial Accounting Manager
- Exciting Public Sector 8 month contract position based in North Bristol
- Opportunity to manage two members of staff
Michael Page are excited to support this government organisation with the recruitment of a Financial Accounting Manager on a Fixed Term Contract running until May 2020.
- Management of two members of staff
- Reviewing monthly reconciliation of balance sheets
- Provision of advice and guidance to colleagues with regard to financial accounting standards
- Coordination of interim and year-end accounts
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
- Completion of Whole Of Government returns
- Contribution towards the continued improvement of the financial accounting processes and systems
- Full or part qualified accountant
- Practical experience of finance systems, transactional analysis, complying with accounting policies and procedures
- Competent IT user with experience of using Microsoft Excel
- Experienced with International Financial Reporting Standards
Willing to pay up to £250 per day, within the scope of IR35.