Accounts Payable Assistant
Accounts Payable Assistant required for a fantastic organisation in Haywards Heath. Great for candidates on public transport being extremely close to the station.
The client is a successful business who base their finance team in Haywards Heath. They offer a fantastic working environment for the successful candidate as well as an array of future opportunities within the company.
- To manage the Purchase Ledger functions for a set of suppliers
- To verify and process all invoices and credit notes following applicable procedures in SAP. To ensure costs are recorded timely and to the correct areas of business so that suppliers and sub-contractors are paid within their terms.
- To proactively understand and resolve the root cause of queries, so to reduce the volume and potential service disruptions
- Weekly payment runs for multiple entities
Attributes of a successful candidate:
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Detail focused & organised
- Calm, professional and driver to offer excellent service to our suppliers
A range of benefits and perk.
A fantastic opportunity for an international organisation
23 days holiday + bank holidays