An exciting role for a management accountant with the aim of developing and streamlining systems and developing commercial and financial awareness for non-finance staff.
A need to provide exemplary service to customers, both internal and external, by presenting timely, accurate and meaningful information to ensure relevant decisions can be made.
A Sunday Times Best Small Company and a great place to work!
A specialist industry leading property design and construction business working with a number of household brands.
- Prepare and interpret ad-hoc financial information
- of project profitability and variance analysis/reporting
- Management of Work In Progress reporting and revenue recognition
- Review, implement and monitor all financial controls in business transacting
A qualified accountant with exposure to project accounting and Work In Progress reporting. Ideally with good financial modelling skills and experience of business partnering with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers.
- A continuous learning mindset
- An excellent team player
- Leadership skills
An amazing opportunity for a qualified management accountant to work for an established, industry leading design and construction business based in Wimbledon.
Design and Creative Build business