Accounts Technician & Credit Controller
At Allied World we have over 1,400 talented and loyal employees working in 20 offices globally who service clients throughout the world. We are focused on providing superior customer service and creative risk solutions, building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. Our employees share our passion for progress and success, and we are looking for talented committed people to join our team.
- Accurately processing broker statements in the reinsurance system
- Checking the broker statements received for accuracy (including verifying information reported to contract terms where applicable) and querying any areas of concern with the underwriters and/or brokers
- Identifying and chasing any overdue broker statements
- Investigation of overdue receivables to ensure the associated bookings are correct
- Updating bank balances and cash allocation
- Monitor reinsurance premium receivable and following up with the broker on overdue items
- Arranging claim payment requests & other broker payments
- Ensuring compliance with established internal controls and procedures
- Performance of additional ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise with all levels within and outside of the organization
- Highly motivated and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Maintains a high level of professionalism, integrity and trust
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities
- Requires attention to detail, excellent analytical and strong communication skills
- Good team player with flexibility to adapt and grow as responsibilities increase
- Computer literate particularly in Excel
- Role would suit graduate or someone with relevant experience
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Company-funded health and dental insurance
- 22 annual leave days, prorated to start date
- Convenient city center location
- Cycle to Work and Tax Saver Travel Schemes
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Exam and study support
About Allied World:
Allied World Assurance Company Holdings, AG, through its subsidiaries and brand known as Allied World, is a global provider of innovative property, casualty and specialty insurance and reinsurance solutions. All of Allied World's rated insurance and reinsurance subsidiaries are rated A by A.M. Best Company, A by Standard & Poor's, and A2 by Moody's, and our Lloyd's Syndicate 2232 is rated A+ by Standard & Poor's and AA- by Fitch.
Allied World is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, genetic information, or disability status.
Please visit www.awac.com/careers for further information on Allied World.
Apply for Accounts Technician & Credit Controller
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly