Interim Credit Controller
This role is based in Cheadle looking for a Credit Controller to join the business on a 6 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent.
The Client is a large UK based company looking for Interim Credit Controller with an Immediate Start. If you have Credit Control experience and would like the chance to work in a large firm get in touch.
The Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller include
- Chasing debt and aged debt
- Managing Client portfolios
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Cash Allocation
The Successful candidate will have/be
- Previous experience in a Credit Control Role
- The ability to build relationships
-Be literate on Excel
-A polite telephone manner
A Salary of £24,000 - £26,000 + Holiday Pay