Accounts Payable Clerk
Page Personnel have a brilliant opportunity available for an Accounts Payable Clerk to start an immediate assignment at a business in Whitefield. The role will be on-going until the end of the year, to support the business during a backlog of work.
A large, international production and manufacturing group with offices throughout the UK.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager, responsible for the full end-to-end Accounts Payable process. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Invoice processing
- Liaising with other team members to resolve outstanding queries
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Managing the team inbox and responding to queries efficiently
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available for work
- Possess strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have experience with SAP (desirable)
£20,000-£22,000 + immediate start + free on-site parking + on-going assignment + holiday pay