Accounts Payable Clerk
A rapidly expanding manufacturer in the Grays area are seeking an accounts payable clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. A high volume role with a growing company, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
My client are a market leading manufacturer, who are experiencing a period of growth. They require an accounts payable clerk with previous experience in a high volume role
- Process invoices and payments to suppliers
- Bank reconciliations
- Liase with suppliers and internal teams to maintain purchase ledger function
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in high volume accounts payable and bank reconciliation functions
- Previous experience in manufacturing or construction industries (preffered)
- Have excellent excel skills and be familiar with v-look ups and pivot tables.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for long term career progression
- Permanent role as an accounts payable clerk in the manufacturing and production industry