International Programmes Accountant #289 @ Human Rights INGO
International Programmes Accountant #289
Human Rights INGO
London (with travel), UK
Our partner is leading human rights organisation, supporting people in understanding their rights, influencing positive outcomes in health & nutrition, and increasing their ability to secure food & water and maintain economic livelihoods in conflict and humanitarian situations. They are seeking a Finance Business partner to oversee the accounting and financial reporting processes for their country and regional programmes.
- Working with Project Managers on budget creation & management; understanding the financial reporting requirements of new and existing donors.
- Gathering monthly financial information from country offices, and producing monthly project reconciliations.
- Oversight of data recording, ensuring it is accurate; identifying and resolving any issues as these arise.
- Preparing regular and ad hoc financial reports, analyses and forecasts.
- Preparing quarterly project expenditure forecasts.
- Qualified accountant with a strong technical background, and experience in budget creation, management, preparing monthly management accounts, analyses, and forecasts.
- Strong business partner with demonstrable experience of successfully working with finance and non-finance staff.
- Experience working in an INGO, specifically a familiarity with institutional grant management (DfID, FCO, EU and USAID) is highly desirable.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.