Billing & Recovery Trainee
A well reputed local Travel Management Company (TMC) representing the world's largest TMC has an opening for a “ Billing & Recovery Trainee”.
Salary: 20k to 45k depending on the experience.
Qualifications: ICMA/CIMA/ACCA (part or qualified)
Experience: Finance / Audit,
Benefits: As per company policy. Job
Basic Job Role:
- Verify accuracy of invoices being submitted to client for payments
- Process submission of invoices along with supporting documents as per client's requirements in a timely manner
- Deal with invoicing related issues received from clients on day to day basis
- Follow the submitted bills for recovery of payments as per the standard cycle as per agreement
- Candidate should demonstrate effective working under strict time constraints and should have the ability to challenge current processes to support the billing and recovery cycle of our Corporate Accounts.