Junior Business Consultant (Advice & Information)
National Business Development Program for SMEs (NBDP) is a public-sector development project of SMEDA with a mandate to provide handholding, advice and business development support to new and existing SMEs of the country.
NBDP intends to hire the services of individual in-house junior consultants for facilitating the provision of information and advice to SMEs at Karachi.
- For further details Visit: http://nbdp.org.pk/C2_index.php
- View Advertisement: http://nbdp.org.pk/NBDPadC2.jpg
- View TORs: http://nbdp.org.pk/ToRs-Junior_Regional_Consultants2.pdf
Terms of Engagement:
- The individuals will be hired for a period of 11 months, extendable in accordance with the relevant provisions of the relevant law / rules.
- The consultant will work from the location / office assigned to him / her.
- Experience: Should have at-least 01 year relevant work experience.
- Education: Master's Degree / Bachelor's Degree having minimum sixteen years of education, in Business, Management, Economics, Marketing, HR, Public Administration, Public Policy, Engineering, Finance, Accounts, Law or equivalent from a reputable HEC recognized institution / university.
Interested individuals fulfilling the criteria may download the 'Terms of Reference & Contract Agreement' and submit the online application at www.nbdp.org.pk along with scanned copies of requisite documents accordingly. The online application from interested candidates will be accepted latest by September 22, 2019.