Financial Reporting Accountant
With the recent growth of the company, my client is looking to recruit an ambitious Financial Reporting Manager to join their team in Cambridge.
The role is a great opportunity for a newly qualified, hard working and personable accountant looking for a first move into Industry.
A Well established business in Cambridge
The Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for:
- Preparing and coordinating all day to day accounting activities of the UK head office entities with weekly, monthly and annual statutory reporting.
- Production of the financial reporting in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP.
- On occasion, preparation and analysis of management reporting information to support and inform management decisions with regards to financial planning, control and performance management processes.
- Support process improvement, implementation of policies and procedures, FP&A, treasury and integration of new businesses when required.
- Ensure timely and accurate VAT, payroll and tax compliance for UK head office entities.
- Further detail available on request
The successful Financial Reporting Manager will be:
- ACA qualified with experience within Audit (ideally looking for a 1st move into Industry)
- High attention to detail
- Strong communicator with the ability to engage with colleagues at all levels
- Be hard working and ambitious
- Have previous experience of managing junior employees
- Motivated to learn and develop
Competitive basic salary of up to £55,000 + benefits.