About the role
We are currently seeking a suitably experienced Financial Accountant to join our client on a tempory to permanent basis. In this role you'll work as part of a large finance team, be given ownership and accountability for your role and have full responsibility for the EOY process. This will be a busy and challenging role where no two days are the same so the ability to adapt to conflicting deadlines is essential.
- Accurate and timely completion of month-end processes including; processing of journals, the finalisation of month-end reports and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports including monthly management reports
- Preparation of draft monthly and annual consolidated financial statements for multiple entities within the group
- Prepare BAS, FBT and GST returns for the business
- Liaise with multiple groups of stakeholders including auditors, senior management and non-financial staff
Your background and capabilities:
- Degree qualified within Commerce, Accounting or Finance
- CA/CPA qualified (desired but not essential)
- Experience in a similar role within a large organisation
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Recent exposure to reviewing new accounting standards would be advantageous
Like to know more? To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.