The Assistant Accountant will play an important part within the finance team, reporting to the Finance Manager and working alongside other Accounts Assistants/Assistant Accountants in ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the finance function of this growing asset manager for the renewable energy industry.
Growing asset manager for the renewable energy industry based in Central London.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will be broad and duties will include:
- Auditing of vendors including reviewing the P&L and Balance sheets
- Analysing revenue of billings and liaising with commercial teams on pricing issues
- Cashbook reconciliations
- Supporting the Accounts Payable team by checking and overseeing the authorisation of weekly payment runs
- Review intercompany transfers
- Assisting with the Audit process including preparing packs and liaising directly with auditors
You should have a sound technical accounting ability including understanding of financial statements, debits and credits and trial balance accounting.
Client is happy to see applicants from audit, practice or industry.
Applications are welcome from either AAT qualified candidates or Part Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
Interest in renewable energy advantageous although not essential.
Excellent overall package including annual bonus, extensive annual leave, pension, healthcare and study support if required.