Reporting into the Group Financial controller, this Financial Accountant will provide support with financial services and accounting. The successful candidate will need to be familiar with recent Auditing standards.
Our client is a rapidly growing UK company who are looking to centralise their finance team. Fast becoming a strong member in their market, this would be perfect for someone looking to join an exciting, energised and growing environment.
- Lead the annual reporting and accounts for audit.
- Ensuring the statutory reporting is within government regulations and there is an appropriate financial control environment.
- Reporting on cash flow, quarterly VAT returns and month end balance sheets.
- Whilst handling the integrity of the financial data, lead and manage the system based accounting service
- Develop and maximise the use of the system working alongside the Head of Finance and liaising with the Information Systems Department.
- Line manage a Financial Assistant, guiding with training and on the job coaching.
- Ad hoc management accounting
For this Financial Accountant role in Bournemouth we are looking for a newly qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA), preferably straight from practice looking to make their mark in industry. Atleast 4 years experience in a practice environment with a full account qualification. Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Benefits of being part of a growing company and the progression that comes with it.