Financial Controller - Growing SME
This innovative business are looking for a Financial Controller to support the CFO and oversee the day to day function of the finance team, with view to re-scoping and improving processes.
This role will be suitable to an ambitious Finance Controller who is keen to progress with a growing SME.
My client is a rapidly growing company, with a proven track record for internal development. They invest in their team and provide great benefits.
They are currently focusing on the expansion of the the business , with Financial Controller playing a key role in meeting the companies growth strategy.
- Look at the set up of the finance function, then plan the future shape of the function with the CFO and assume more responsibility, whilst delegating down.
- Managing a team
- Be part of the Senior Management Team driving the business forward.
- To ensure the accurate and timely reporting of daily and weekly financial information, monthly forecasts, monthly management accounts and quarterly + reporting to group
- To lead the financial planning process in conjunction with the CFO in order to ensure the timely preparation and presentation of annual budgets and other forward planning information
- Support the control and development of the business the control and development of the business.
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)#
- Experience of finance within an SME environment, ideally in the manufacturing/distribution sector or similar
- Detail orientated and technically strong
- Knowledge and awareness of financial processes, procedures and systems.
- Effective team leader
- Good level of analytical skills
£50,000-60,000 + benefits and great opportunity to progress and develop