Financial Controlling Manager
As a senior member of the finance team you will lead, drive and support financial accounting, controls, reporting and insights to the countries and group.
Michael Page Finance are delighted to be partnering an exceptional global market leader within their sector. In a period of sustained year on year growth, the business is a diverse group and have operations internationally and are currently working through a global transformation to support this.
The business is entrepreneurial in nature and have a fantastic culture that fosters collaborative working, where everyone plays their part to drive the business forward. Their people are fundamentally the businesses driving force for continued growth.
Based in their modern, sleek and open plan UK HQ in Wembley, they seek to hire a high calibre individual for their newly created UK & Ireland Financial Controlling Manager position. This role covers 5 entities across the UK and Ireland markets.
The UK&I Financial Controlling Manager will report in to the CFO and will:
- Take charge of the financial controlling team to deliver, reporting, controls and team development.
- Oversee and prepare the accounting and reporting for the countries and group
- Define tight and robust controls
- Involvement with commercial finance to deliver budgets and forecasts
- Work with the senior leadership team to deliver insights to inform decisions
- Providing the business with variance analysis and commentary
- Define ways of working, make efficiency's where appropriate and necessary
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the business
To be successful, you will have gained post qualification experience within commerce matrix structured organisations. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set, and have managed staff in your recent role. Ideally you will have worked through change and/or transformation with examples of value add work.
The successful candidate will be results driven, with proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute with previous P&L experience is essential.
A rare opportunity to join a collaborative and forward thinking business based in the Wembley area. This newly created role will define ways or working and is an opportunity for you to put your stamp on it.
The role comes with a competitive salary commensurate with experience, circa £85,000-£100,000. There is also a comprehensive benefits package on offer.
Retail | Financial Controlling Manager