Analyst, Private Equity Fund Administration
ANALYST, PRIVATE EQUITY
The Private Equity department has been based in Limerick since 2007. The department currently has a team of 35 people who are responsible for all aspects of fund administration for domestic and global Private Equity funds and structures. The functions of the department encompass all areas of fund administration including fund accounting, financial reporting, transfer agency, custody, client accounting and daily tasks as the specifics of the Private Equity structures require. The department is synonymous with producing high quality fund administration service.
Reporting to the Private Equity Team Leader, this position has arisen in our Limerick office due to growth and expansion of the Private Equity Department. The successful candidate will have responsibility for ensuring that the allocated clients are provided with a high end, timely and effective service. This service will be completed in accordance with the client’s needs and the policies and procedures of the Company. The role primarily revolves around the Investor Relations aspect of Private Equity services we provide our clients.
- Assisting the team in client obligations
- Preparation of investor subscriptions, redemptions & transfers
- reparation of investor calls and distribution
- Engaging with other departments within Northern Trust, answering queries and developing relationships
- Preparation of client investor statements
- Preparation of client investor audit confirmations
- Actively engage with clients on requested changes to documents as well as reverting on any queries on reports provided.
- Ensuring clients’ satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring the centre of excellence is maintained in relation to outsourced activities.
- Fulfil additional, relevant tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Transfer Agency services is an advantage but not essential.
- Full training to be provided.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Primarily Outlook & Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Time management and organisational skills
- A track record in optimising system use and automating processes where possible
- A track record in modifying controls and procedures in an ever changing environment
- Provision of focused quality client service
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.