Regulatory Reporting Accountant
Staff Accountant Financial & Regulatory Reporting
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Facilitate the preparation and coordination of financial statement reporting and regulatory reporting in accordance with applicable regulations.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Prepare annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements
- Draft financial statement footnote disclosure as required by the financial reporting standards
- Prepare annual, semi-annual and quarterly regulatory reports which may include Annex IV, SEC Form PF, Form CPO-PQR, Form SLT & MMIF Return
- Obtain working knowledge of the CFS proprietary systems
- Participate in group meetings to exchange status, data, etc.
- Respond to moderately complex inquiries. Relay to, and gather routine information from employees and/or outside offices, and clients.
- Maintain effective contact/communication within members of the office and other CFS offices at various levels in the organization.
- Develop client contacts, when necessary, and be regularly available and responsive to their interpersonal and business needs.
- Develop strong relationships with internal parties and audit firm personnel
- Compose, format and edit routine correspondence and documentation
- Suggest methods and procedures for new work assignments, reviewing with supervisor for input or approval
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- IFRS and US GAAP Investment Fund Financial Statement experience
- Advanced knowledge in derivatives
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word essential
- CA, ACCA, CPA, CFA or other professional designation preferred
- Asset Management experience in either an Audit Firm, Administrator, Investment Manager or other financial institution desirable
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.