Junior Finance Business Partner
A fantastic opportunity for a forward-thinking and progressive candidate to have an immediate and continual impact on the success of this Engineering business in Cambridge. As Junior Finance Business Partner you will support the business with the ongoing forecasting process alongside detailed analysis and reports to drive business decisions and efficiency's.
An established Engineering business in Cambridge who are able to provide and excellent working environment and facilities. Seeing strong growth the Junior Finance Business Partner will sit within the experienced Cambridge team and will receive continued support and development.
The Junior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Assist in the production of accurate and timely monthly management accounts.
- Hold regular reviews with budget holders, providing financial insight and support
- Provide detailed variance analysis and forecasts and P&L
- Work with relevant budget holders to produce departmental annual revenue budgets and forecasts.
- Reconciliation of company accounts and balance sheets
- Preparation of month end processes, including prepayments and accruals
- Support the continued development of internal processes and systems
- Consistently liaising with internal stakeholders
The successful candidate for the Junior Finance Business Partner will be:
- A forward thinking and progressive candidate looking to develop their career
- Ideally pursuing their ACCA or CIMA qualifications
- Confident user of Excel with strong systems exposure
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Strong communications skills and attention to detail
- Ideally hold a relevant degree; Accounting, Economics, Maths
The successful candidate for the Junior Finance Business Partner will be joining this established Engineering business who are able to provide a highly competitive salary alongside career development. Study support will also be provided alongside a strong benefits package.