- Salary Range 20 – 25k
- Enter daily accounting transactions data in software.
- Perform bank reconciliation, prepare reports and submit.
- Maintain petty cash account, prepare reports and submit.
- Perform all activities of vendor management.
- Perform all activities of customer management.
- Prepare daily bank and cash status report and submits to client.
- Generates all kinds of accounting vouchers signed it and get signed by the directors.
- Make sure timely billings to customer.
- Prepare deposit slips and deposit cash/check in the bank.
- Maintain records off all accounting vouchers and other document.
- Reporting to business operation manager (BOM) on feedback form, weekly.
- Abiding with the company policies, rules and regulations imposed by the VFG administration as well as clients’.
- Maintain in up and running condition of VFG software applications.
- Associate to KAM to SKAM to Operation Manager
- ACCA Affiliates and students are eligible to apply.
- Candidates having no prior experience are also elgibile to apply.