Finance Operations Manager
Our Finance teams are the bedrock of Vodafone. Join us as a Finance Operations Manager to support our transformational investment in technology across the business. We’ll invest in you with all the support and opportunities you would expect from one of the UK’s Top 25 Best Big Companies To Work For.
As we change and innovate as a business, we look for our finance team to help drive this change. As a Finance Operations Manager you’ll manage projects and systems development into BAU processes and ways of working. Providing expert knowledge in finance transformation projects, you’ll support the team to identify and utilise new methodologies to improve current processes.
Innovation is a core focus for us, so we’ll be looking to you to help drive a continuous improvement culture so that we keep getting better and drive the business forward.
- Experience of working in similar role in an operational finance/reporting team
- A strong leader with the ability to motivate and manage teams in matrix organisation
- Analytical, problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Understanding of IFRS
- Strong financial accounting and analytical skills
- Experience in dealing with multiple complex demands from various areas of the business and various levels of seniority
- Ability to challenge the status-quo in a mature and sophisticated manner
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of the mobile telecommunications industry is advantageous
- Knowledge of SAP, Access, Business Objects and OLAP is advantageous
We invest in great people who share our vision. In return offer a brilliant benefits package, 28 days holiday and so much more. If you have worked in a similar role at a large or complex organisation and are passionate about driving your career forward with Vodafone, we’d love to hear from you.
Please only apply for this position, if you have the right to work in the United Kingdom. Applications will not be accepted from applicants that require sponsorship for a work permit.