Our Finance teams are the bedrock of Vodafone. Join us as a Financial Analyst to help us provide big data, insights and analysis so that we’re armed and ready to shape the future. We’ll invest in you with all the support and opportunities you would expect from one of the UK’s Top 10 Best Big Companies To Work For.
As a Financial Analyst at Vodafone, a core focus will be partnering with our internal finance function to support them on Opex and Capex reporting, as well as month end activity. In addition, you’ll review and assess new projects, provide analysis and support for Smart Funding Financial adjustments and work closely with a range of internal customers as a first point of contact and subject matter expert.
Innovation is a core focus for us, so we’ll be looking to you to help drive a continuous improvement culture so that we keep getting better and drive the business forward.
We’re looking for strong analytical capabilities with good commercial instincts. You’ll enjoy analysing business performance and will have the ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely to a range of internal stakeholders.
- Experience of working in similar role in an operational finance/reporting team
- Comfortable working with databases and large amounts of financial and non-financial data
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability and confidence to coach, question, lead and challenge
- Understanding of IFRS & accounting standards. Particularly concerning revenue & cost recognition and the large changes that have occurred recently in adopting IFRS15 & IFRS16
- Full or part qualified accountant (or desire to commence studying)
- Strong knowledge of Excel is essential
We invest in great people who share our vision. In return offer a brilliant benefits package, 28 days holiday and so much more. If you have worked in a similar role at a large or complex organisation and are passionate about driving your career forward with Vodafone, we’d love to hear from you.
Please only apply for this position, if you have the right to work in the United Kingdom. Applications will not be accepted from applicants that require sponsorship for a work permit.