List of specific duties, tasks, and responsibilities an accounts officer will be expected to carry out are:
- Posting entries into the Accounting Software
- Extracting Trial Balance from ledgers and make financial statements.
- Ledgers reconciliations
- Bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of ad hoc and other internal reports
- Help with month-end financial reports
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks in line with established deadline
- Preparation and filling of tax returns.
- Other one- off assignments.
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Sound knowledge of UK taxation
- Strong Command over Microsoft Excel
- Acquaintance with Accounting Softwares e.g. Quickbooks, Xero etc.
- ACCA Finalist or ACCA Affiliate (Qualified)
- Relevant Experience of around 0 - 1 Year