Finanace Officer ERP Implementation Support
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a Government Department offering flexibility of working hours. You will be working with a collaborative and supportive team who work hard but also believe in creating a fun environment with strong relationships.
Hourly Rate : $50 - $55 per hr plus super based on experience.
This is a 3 months contract opportunity that will give you a great chance to work with a great team. There is a view for the role to go longer than the 3 months' time frame.
- Support the Finance team through the implementation phase of the new ERP
- Monitor performance and expenditure against Division budget, resources and staffing.
- Prepare monthly accrual revenue and expenditure journals
- Maintain and continually improve the financial planning, budgeting and reporting process which support the effective management of financial resources.
- Provide advice to internal clients of their budgets to assist in executing their financial
- Financial data entry and information management
- Processing of invoices, payments, accounts, banking, reconciliations
- Demonstrated experience of having working in a environment of ERP implantation
- Demonstrated experience in developing financial policies, processes and procedures to support: - Reviews - Financial research and analysis - Financial management and reporting
- Experience in preparing or supporting financial audit activities.
- Demonstrated experience in budgeting and forecasting.
- Flexibility - to be willing to cover adhoc duties.
- Experience of using Oracle system will be highly regarded.
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Abby Chatterjee at Hudson in Melbourne on (03) 9623 6542.