Part Time Credit Control Administrator
A medium sized Automotive business based in St. Albans are recruiting a Part Time Credit Control Administrator on a permanent basis.
Varied role with excellent career progression and training. The role is very administrative based however there is room to progress into the Finance department. Paying a starting salary of £16,000 - £17,000 Pro Rata with good benefits and study.
My client are a medium sized Automotive company who are going through a period of growth and are therefore looking to expand their Finance department. They have a head office based on a business park in St. Albans and provide free parking and a friendly working environment. You will be given excellent training by a hands on Credit Manager.
- Reporting into a hands on Credit Control Manager
Agreeing balances both in writing and verbally and allocate cash daily to individual transactions
Emailing of statements and copy invoices
- General filing and administration duties
- Living local to St. Albans
- Someone looking to work part time (Monday to Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm)
- Ideally a background in Credit Control
- Good attention to detail
- Professional and clear telephone manner
Whats on offer?
- A permanent, part time role based in the heart of St. Albans
- Hours of 9-3 Monday to Friday
- Good entry level role with progression