Consultant, Transfer Agency – Client Servicing
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Client Liaison Team Leader, Ireland, you will be responsible for processing and reporting the orders received, researching, resolving and responding to all queries received for a distinct group of high touch clients and ensuring that all aspects of the service are maintained as per the client Service Level Definition (‘SLD’) in relation to Transfer Agency.
The department provides a third party fund administration service to numerous fund management companies covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, settlements, distributions, commissions and statements.
- Ensuring that client queries via phone and email are responded to within agreed deadlines.
- Ensuring that client queries are thoroughly researched and the responses are accurate, thorough and timely.
- Highlight and escalate any queries that are at risk of not being answered within agreed timescales.
- Proactively keep the client up to date on queries that require additional time to resolve – ensuring that any internal and external key stakeholders within NT are made aware of any such cases.
- Work to build a strong relationship with the clients you service.
- Demonstrate client servicing skills in all interactions and maintain a positive manner.
- Consult on effective ways to meet client needs or appropriate methods to be used for resolution of an error.
- Ensure that client interactions are dealt with in a prompt professional manner at all times.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the operational team procedures and processes through strong relationships and a structured approach e.g. via huddles, regular meetings and procedure reviews.
- Identify trends in client queries and proactively propose improvement opportunities to TA senior management on how we can better service these high profile clients.
- Prepare and distribute operational and Client MI (ensuring appropriate quality checks have been completed).
- Provide assistance and coaching to new members of the team. Act as a point of reference for their queries.
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within deadlines, highlighting any challenges in achieving these to the team leader in a timely manner.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
- Be flexible in supporting client needs during peak activity or to resolve urgent queries.
- Timely completion and publication of monthly reporting including calculating KPI levels and review of monthly reporting packs to Consultant / Client
- Responsibility for completing (Dealing) and vetting (remaining operational functions) all incident reports prior to release to RM's/Clients and ensuring all items are added to the daily client incident logs (TA Dashboard and GFS)
- Previous Financial Services operational experience , within Transfer Agency is an advantage
- Demonstrate experience of client/investor servicing capability.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Extensive knowledge of fund administration and the regulatory environment
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Ability to use Excel and Word competently
- Attention to detail and strong accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure meeting challenging deadlines
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.