Transfer Pricing Senior Associate
Grant Thornton (Vietnam) Limited is an independent member firm of Grant Thornton International. We are a leading professional services organisation in Vietnam providing Audit, Tax, Advisory and Business Processing Solutions services. We have a professional team of 13 partners and more than 230 professional staffs in offices located in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we are looking for qualified candidates to fill in positions of Transfer Pricing (“TP”) Senior Associates supporting our Tax Services of Ho Chi Minh City office. Detailed tasks of and required qualifications for these positions are as follows:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Report to team management levels.
- Prepares TP compliance, planning and advisory materials.
- Conducts diagnostic on client’s TP position.
- Develops TP advisory report under supervision of managers.
- Assists clients in dealings with tax authorities for TP audits and inspections.
- Regularly attends meetings; when appropriate, answering client queries. Takes minutes and proactively supports the partner/manager to follow up on agreed actions.
- Builds good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
- Maintains a credible and professional relationship with colleagues at all levels.
- Facilitate in internal technical training.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-graduate degree in accounting, tax, law or corporate finance;
- Advanced study in Supply Chain Management and/or TP will be a plus;
- Be familiar with Vietnam’s transfer pricing regulations, APA, OECD TP guidance and BEPS;
- Approximately of 2 years working experience in transfer pricing;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Computer literacy;
- Good project management, teamwork, interpersonal and communications skills;
- Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and seeks opportunities by yourself to contribute beyond own role without being told by others;
- Adaptability: Shows agility and flexibility to easily adjusts yourself into any changes in working situations and develop the understandings on the changes on situations; and
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for own actions and learns from experience.
- Application and resume must be in English and attached with a recent photo, and copy of the transcript
- Name your file with quoting reference (Application – TP Senior Associate - HCMC Office);
- The total document file size must not exceed 2MB;
- Deadline for submission is 30 October 2019 as latest;
- Your application to be sent to: email@example.com.
For any queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.