General Ledger Accountant
This is a temporary General Ledger Accountant position based in Slough.
This temporary General Ledger Accountant position is working for a FTSE 250 business based in Slough.
This temporary General Ledger Accountant position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for financial accounting and general ledger
- Duties will include: Standard reporting, creating journals, balance sheet and bank reconciliations, bonus and commission calculations, allocating individuals to commission schedules, accruals, creation and management of fixed assets, inter company accounts, recharges, running allocations, assisting with any group reporting requirements, prepayments and tax accounting
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory accounts for entities in the region where required
- Meeting any internal and external audit requirements
- Ensuring financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Meeting deadlines
- Ensuring accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Resolving accounting discrepancies
The successful candidate for this temporary General Ledger Accountant position will need to have the following skills:
- excellent communication skills
- available on short notice
- team player
- Part Qualified accountant desirable
This is a temporary General Ledger Accountant position with car parking on site.