Accounts Recievable - EOI
We are currently looking for Accounts Receivable Officers who are in the market for permanent or contract opportunities. We work across the Private and Not-For-Profit sectors and have opportunities in Brisbane CBD and surrounding suburbs.
As an Accounts Receivable Officer you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Conduct credit checks on clients
- Raise invoices and send to clients specifying payment terms
- Add clients to debtors ledger of accounts outstanding
- Check bank statements for incoming funds and allocate/reconcile against ledger
- Chase payment if not received by due date
- Produce monthly reports on debtor status
- Liaise with accounts payable teams and maintain relationships with clients
Successful candidates will have the following requirements;
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualifications
- Experience in large corporate organisations preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of general accounting principles, and internal controls and processes.
- Experience with mid to large ERP systems
Must currently hold full Australian working rights, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please apply below or email Kaity.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.