Establishes accounting status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
- Accounting controls:
- Establish a chart of accounts; define accounting policies and procedures to meet Group policies and local accounting laws.
- Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards on accounting job; resolving problems.
- Guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Maintain financial security and transparency by establishing internal controls; report the potential risk/issue timely to Management; seek for the most workable solutions and fix problems (may) have happened upon advanced consultancy with local and/or regional Management.
- Monitor revenue and expenses.
- Monitor Collection. Establish credit control process to monitor credit term and credit amount granted to customer per Group policy; conduct verification and checking data process in line with corporate guidance and local requirements to support for Management’s decision on providing credit facilities and preventing potential risk of bad debts.
- Monitor cash-flow and set up a control process to authorize only payment order with proper approval to state budget, employees, local and oversea partners in line with corporate guidance.
- Conduct proper statutory tax reports and similar requested reports to local competent authorities in a timely fashion.
- Annual budget preparation and controls.
- Internal, external and tax audits: at any given time when event happens.
- Other duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
For more information, please contact: Ms. Phan Nguyen Hoang Anh - (84) 6891 4188 - Ext: 546)