Opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer required for a 10 months ongoing assignment within a State Government sector with view to extension.
Your new company A State government organisation based in CBD
Opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their payroll team
Your new role Your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing end to end payroll for all casual & salaried employees
- Calculating allowances & making appropriate amendments
- Set up new employees
- Ensure data integrity is always of a high standard
- Be a point of contact for payroll queries
- Answering customer queries.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in end to end payroll
- Worked with a small to medium payroll
- SAP is highly desirable however other payroll system experience will be considered
- Good understanding of payroll legislation will be an advantage
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines is important
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment
What you'll get in return
- Excellent Supportive team environments
- Highly competitive hourly rate- $45 - $55 per hr plus super (based on Experience)
- Located near PT
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Or Call Abby at 03 96236542 for a confidential chat.