Senior Manager/Director - Risk Transformation - Melbourne
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Make the step from industry and enjoy the variety of work we can offer you
- Work with different teams on projects in varying locations
We are looking for a Senior Manager or Director within the Risk Transformation team in our Melbourne office. This role is offered on a flexible full-time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Work with a number of high profile clients leading large to medium scale Risk Transformation engagements in the public and private sector, working with some of the largest and most interesting organisations in Australia
- Facilitating executive and board workshops, providing compelling and commercial subject matter guidance to our clients
- Provide focused and supportive leadership and training to our engagement teams
- Support the career development of the team
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience across a number of risk domains (executive facilitation; strategy, governance and risk management; program, project and change management; service delivery; strategic decision making; executive reporting and monitoring)
- You are an inspiring and authentic leader who supports your team's career development
- You are curious and engaging, and enjoy building relationships in the market
- You enjoy developing and maintaining collaborative working relationships with clients at all levels and being able to manage clients' expectations
- You enthusiastically win and lead a broad portfolio of Risk Services engagements, including strategic, enterprise and project risk services
- You are a willing team player, actively building relationships with colleagues across the business, supporting them and promoting a collaborative culture
- Helping develop our practice and lead business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts
- Technical depth and proficiency in strategic/enterprise risk management
- Comfort with leading discussions involving GRC (not needing to be the SME)
- Strong understanding of risk management processes risk identification, risk assessment, risk mitigation
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated through effective written reports and presentations
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutadvisory
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Build your legacy with us. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.