A multinational construction business is seeking a part-qualified Financial Accountant to join their team in Haywards Heath. The roles purpose is to support all General Ledger functions and the team itself, performing duties for the Group and SPV companies.
The organisation is a successful construction business focusing on specific sectors such as; residential (including social housing, the private rented sector, private for sale homes, mixed-use, care homes and student accommodation); and education (ranging from nursery schools through to higher education) as well as technically complex projects across sectors where there is an opportunity to utilise the company's expertise.
The successful candidate will have:
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Public practice experience and/or SPV finance experience
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and corporation tax computations.
- Experience of working in a busy or challenging environment
- Highly organized and adaptive
- SAP Experience
- IFRS Reporting background
Job OfferBenefits that come with the role: